Data and references
This chapter contains copies or links to data and references used in this book.
These are online and offline references that support conclusions drawn elsewhere.
- Interview with Seneca College's David Humphrey, where he gives a succinct list of success factors.
- Josh Berkus' Ten Ways to Destroy Your Community, with some replies to Rodrigues' rebuttal (below.)
- The top ten rules from The Starfish and The Spider.
- Open Source Triple Play
- How to get your code into an open source project
- Dreamwidth - Build Your Own Contributors, One Part At A Time
- How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People is the first, and a later version How to Protect Your Open Source Project From Poisonous People, are talks that are applicable to any community drawing from many years experience as open source developers.
This section contains copies of relevant data for immediate reference, as well as links and sources.