User:NeoPhyte Rep/TOSW Contents
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/The Open Source Way: Creating and nurturing communities of contributors -- Main wiki page
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Introduction -- What this book is, what it is not, essential terminology (definitions and pointers)
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Communities of practice -- The science behind the open source way
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/How to loosely organize a community -- Structure of a sustainable community
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Stuff everyone knows and forgets anyway -- Common knowledge, common mistakes, common recoveries
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/What your organization does correctly when practicing the open source way -- Distilled "Right Way"
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/What your organization does wrong when practicing the open source way -- Distilled "Wrong Way"
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Business the open source way -- Applying the open source way to business
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Who else to watch -- People in the wider world who write, talk, and lead community-oriented discussions and actions
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Books you should read -- Online and offline resources
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Great stories to tell -- Stories that illustrate the open source way
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Community Architecture dashboard -- Overview of this effort with pointers
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Data and references -- Data and references that support the book
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/How to tell if a FLOSS project is doomed to FAIL - A system for evaluating the potential of an open source project
- User:NeoPhyte Rep/Appendix -- What fits not elsewhere but only here